By thewhompingwillow - 01/09/2012 17:56 - United States - Springfield

Spicy
Today, my dog, who has been specially trained to go for help when I'm having a seizure, went to alert my parents downstairs that I was having an emergency. The "emergency" was me masturbating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 856
You deserved it 11 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

loserboii 11

So your seizures & masturbations look the relatively similiar I assume¿

Comments

He was just trying to get you to put it away, it's what dogs do you know, hide bones.

Actually a penis is not a bone... But you know what Mr.Chan, you would know better than me!

EveryManHasAJenn 2

I'm sure "Mr. Chan" meant bone as an a boner...

And I'm quite sure I was just jokingly taking his statement literally to correct him but... You wouldn't know better.

If when you look like you're having a seizure when you **********, you're doing it incredibly wrong.

If you ********** with a dog in the room, your gonna have a bad time

My only issue with this is that you jacked off with your dog in the room. I'd be scared he'd bite my dick. D:

69- Apart from the fact there's a blue male symbol next to the FML.

Unless you had an overly aggressive dog, the dog buying your dick isn't really an issue. Not that I would know from personal experience or anything... >_>

Lol there's a possibility of dogs buying penises now?

TeslaFreak 2

Smart dog. Don't ever have sex with him aroud!!! Or for that matter don't ever have sex if you look like you are having a seizure.

Oi, that'd be a lonely life just because he's a little crazy looking when he's doing the deed.

astralvagan 20

Perhaps he thought you were having a seizure because when people ejaculate, they often times act like they are seizing. He was probably just doing what he was trained to do

Poetic_Potion 4

At least he knows when your having a , so called "seizure" .

Why were you masturbating in front of your dog in the first place?

Okay, I am sick of reading these comments. His dog is a service dog, the dog has been trained to stay beside him at all times other than to get help for him. Even though he was jerking off it doesn't mean that the dog wasn't supposed to be with him. What if he really did have a seizure while jerking off? The dog probably has access to every room in the house via doggy doors so he can get help. It sucks that OP's dog cut his jerking off a little short but the dog was just doing his job because some seizures can start off as someone just shaking or twitching and then escalate.

I think its cool that a dog can be trained to do that.