By Sid - 10/04/2011 00:58 - United States

Today, my dog was barking at a squirrel in the yard. I opened the door to let him chase the squirrel. I went to look at the dead squirrel and found out it was the neighbor's chihuahua. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 696
You deserved it 41 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Chihuahuas don't really look like squirrels. Giant demon rats, on the other hand...

Comments

oh good thing it wasn't a squirrel or a dog, that would have been sad. Thumbs up to the dog for helping out with the worlds barking rat infestation.

SuckerPunchurMom 0

Says the guy with a squirrel as a picture^^

EarAcheMyEYE10 2

Hey city boy, you couldn't tell the difference between a squirrel and a dam dog???!!! back to school you go ********!!

deathpotato 11

City boy? really? if you just glance briefly at a small, furry, brown creature in the middle of a grassy field it can easily be mistaken for a squirrel. You're the ********.

That's pretty ironic coming from the guy who has "I like cool chics" in his profile info and spells damn as dam.

well it would be one thing if a chihuahua was a dog...

well that city boy just so happens to be born and raised in south Detroit, where the education isn't very good. But I'm sure he plans on taking the midnight train going anywhere, to further his education.

yes, city boy. any country boy knows to be sure of their target before they shoot- or in this case, sik the dog on it.

MuchDance90s 0

this fml gave me mad lulz fo realz grammar-Nazi translation: I found this story to be so humorous that I made many audible sounds of enjoyment. I am being truthful in my previous statement.

ya bro I ttly lol'd at dis 2 liek legit Translation: Indeed my male sibling, I most certianly realeased an out loud exclamation of utter amusement due to the given entry as well. What I mean is, the actions that the original poster has claimed to have taken place were truly humorous in nature.

^^^ Win!!! Oh... and it's "certainly released". :P Couldn't resist!

My neighbor's dog has killed two of our Chi's. FML the owner of the dog. Tell your neighbor. And if your name is Chad, FU.

call animal control or something. that thing needs to be put down.

Or maybe they need to keep an eye on their dang rats.

Anaxes 5

#18: FYL for owning vermin and thinking they're good pets.

CommonSenseKarma 17

That's slightly unfortunate.

Why would you let your dog out to chase a squirrel in the first place?!

gutzz 0

Cheaper than pedigree. He's being financially responsible :p

Why not? Usually the squirrels are faster than dogs and can easily climb up trees, fences, etc. It gives the dog a thrill and it's rather humorous to watch! Not all dogs would kill the squirrel if they caught it either. :) Poor little dog.. FYL OP and FY neighbor's life too.

poor owners have to find out there dog got killed.

How can you mistake a dog for a rodent with a huge-ass, fuzzy tail?!?

SirEBC 7

Incinerate the corpse and scatter the ashes. Do it at night. No one will ever suspect you. Trust me.

askmeboutmyweine 0
charliethom 0

How bigs your wiener :) DON'T ANWSER THAT