By Anonymous - 08/12/2011 04:27 - Canada

Today, my dog took a dump beside the air intake for our furnace. The house now smells like dog crap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 969
You deserved it 4 065

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ten_go86 5

take a dump near your dog's house so he'll know what shit smells like

Comments

FYLDeep 25

It can't be that bad. Just open the windows for a while if you need to air it out quickly. Sure it will be cold in your house for awhile, but what are you going to do?

MerrikBarbarian 9

Op is in Saskatchewan... It's around -27c there right now. Op won't be able to close windows again if they open them.

have you ever tried febreeze to cover up a smell? all you get is the entire fricken house smelling like febreeze and whatever your covering up... my mom tries to cover up the smell of the green bin with febreeze, doesn't help for shit!!

You should definitely set something else there now...or light candles. That eliminates gross odor.

JustAReaderOfFml 4

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Why are you spelling like that? It makes me want to jump through this screen and smack you.

*Psychiatric. Good effort though. Not questioning any of the other words?

JustAReaderOfFml 4

It's* proven* the* when* they're* you* probably* something* This* don't* people* should* they* psychiatric* analysis* Just helping you out for future reference.

JustAReaderOfFml 4

wow, hope ur life is worth living now, 38...

28, I'm asking out of genuine curiosity... If you love logical thinking, why do you use such poor spelling? Logically, using proper spelling and grammar allows others to take you more seriously, and it also makes you easier to understand. At least it seems more logical to me.

JustAReaderOfFml 4

hun, i think anyone with an two-digit IQ can understand what i was saying. if you cant work out my abbreviations or if my 'poor spelling' is causin u so much distress, i relly would consider goin back 2 school. which words gav u the most truble? u can help me with spellin, and ill tutor u in common sense, because u seeem to be severely lacking in it.

that is possibly the most idiotic thing I've heard someone say today!! psychiatric analysis to own a dog?! maybe he was getting food for the dog and when he opened the can the top fell on the floor and it scared the dog. maybe he was watching a movie with gunfire and the dog walked too close to the speaker and it scared the shit out of him (literally) the point is, you don't need a psychiatric analysis to own a dog!!

nattynatters 14

1. Dogs crap in *the* house for all sorts of reasons. Like being sick, having a small bladder, being left home for too long. 2. The air intake for a furnace is an air duct from OUTSIDE. Your comment is invalid as well as stupid.

gabrielbaby 9

Crap doesn't go in a bladder ._.

southernbelle_rn 16

You have a bachelor in science and cannot spell psychiatric? I read your profile, just to see if you were spelling like this on purpose, but you weren't... Will you please return your degree immediately?

doodz_fml 5

And you sound like an uneducated, waste-of-space 39

Stop feeding the troll. I mean, come on, he's clearly trolling..... or really, really stupid. My guess is both.

You are worried about spellings Psychiatric incorrectly, yet every other damn word is misspelled... Really!?

Poetaster 10

Teach the dog to light a match when he is done crapping.

linkinpark98 23

That dog rules. I'm just sayin'.