By DevastatedWoman - 11/08/2015 15:30 - Belgium - Kalmthout

Today, my doctor told me I'm pregnant. Since we've been trying for several years, I called my husband to tell him the good news. Not long after, my doctor called to inform me there'd been a clerical mix-up and I'm not actually pregnant after all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 543
You deserved it 2 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's unfortunate. One of the few actual FMLs that are really sad. Keep trying!

I'm so, so sorry, OP. I hope you and your husband are successful in the future.

Comments

I think it's time to change doctors OP.. I'm sorry you went through that. I hope you get your dreams of being a parent and don't have to go through anything like that again!

I hope that you guys can have a baby and will get to eventually.. Just keep trying!

You could always adopt. I'm sure you'll find a boy or girl who will adore you :)

Frillwee95 12

Exactly! They have been trying for several years op said, so maybe adoption is the best way to go, plus there are so many kids without parents, so it's a win-win.

Plus, judging by the people I know, as soon as you give up hope and adopt you'll end up pregnant.

It depends. I don't know about where op lives, but I've talked to someone who looked into adoption in America and it can cost a lot of money and you have to jump through hoops to be considered fit to adopt.

I'm so sorry OP :( Don't let it discourage you though.

Now I'm just thinking about the UP montage T.T hope it works out OP.

FalloutScrolls 25

Ok, this is an actual FML. I'm so sorry, OP.

missd420 16

So sorry to hear. I've been through it and it sucks. But keep trying! They told me and my husband we'd never get pregnant and we did it twice! Good luck!

so sorry op. don't give up and don't stress. if you and your husband have fun and don't worry about the outcome then it'll happen before you know it. it takes a few years for quite a few couples. it took my husband and I four years to have a beautiful little boy. and it was worth every second. you can also talk to your doctor about fertility treatments. Clomid worked great for my friend. now she has a gorgeous little girl.

SkinnySkeleton_ 9

I'm so sorry :( , keep trying