By gonnafail - 16/11/2013 20:18 - United States - York

Today, my debate partner repeatedly said "You mad, bro?" to the opposing team in our college debate class. That debate was worth a considerable portion of our grade. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 712
You deserved it 3 283

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel you OP, once I got a debate partner whose rebuttal was "Well I'm right because you're a dumbass". Thankfully we got graded individually.

Comments

pwnman 33

Talk to your teacher, and you had no idea of what he was going to say, and he should get an individual mark.

That would have gotten annoying real fast. You could have asked him to take it more seriously because it effects both of you..?

You don't say?! Obviously your partner is not a master debater.

Zimmington 21

He could be a master bater in private...

ZomBgal 12

Group grades can be so unfair. Hopefully your instructor doesn't lower your grade because of his trendy meme-quoting.

SystemofaBlink41 27

It seems your partner suffers from a severe case of Tourettes-o-Memes. It seems a lot of people nowadays have it...

grgnyce 8

a kid in my school is like that he also thinks he's asexual and he thinks he is a vampire. he also calls us humans like "you mad, humans?"

Respond with another meme: I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

SilverInGray 25

Do you mean he thinks he can reproduce asexually, or he is asexual? Because asexual can also be an orientation.

yorkie0333 13

Lol thats hilarious I love that guy

You can still be awarded the best speaker, hopefully you're graded individually and the overall outcome of the debate doesn't affect the end result too much, especially when paired with an idiot.