By Unsanitary - 26/06/2011 10:32 - United Kingdom

Today, my daughter spent three hours crying and having a temper tantrum over being forced to have a bath after four days without one. My daughter is 16. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 434
You deserved it 11 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiaralove53 0

You shouldn't force her to bathe, she is 16, let her live with everyone telling her how bad she smells.

iAmScrubs 19

Post the video of her on her Facebook page. That is the best revenge possible.

Comments

Let her go out smelly. She'll learn her lesson soon enough and make the decision to bathe.

Took the words right out of my mouth. :)

But OP also has to live with the smellyness till she decides to bathe...

sky22_fml 7

O wow that's kinda gross! I take at least 2 a day & I'm 15....why would she NOT wanna be clean!?!? That's a problem lol

i get your point shower everyday wah hair everyday unlike my brother hes the same one has the girl that dosent wanna bathe

skyttlz 32

Twice a day is a lot. I shower every other day.

iLove2LoveU 0
CateXOX 0

At least 2 a day? I'm all for hygiene, but that's a little excessive don't you think?

SteelCladAngel 0

once a day will suffice unless you're having sex every day if so....you're lucky! I miss those days LOL

you are actually not supposed to wash your hair everyday. it's bad for it, but you should wash your bod. everyday. y'know hygiene issues and what not.

tpiper2852 0

it's actually bad for you to take to many showers a day. it drys your skin out bad and if you're washing your hair that many times too it can ruin your hair.

95... did you not read what I wrote or something? except for the skin part that's exactly what I had Just said.

tpiper2852 0

ummm well excuse me... I'm soooo sorry that I was typing mine when you posted yours and didn't see it....my bad. I mean I was obviously just trying to copy what you said.

yeah, every other day is better, otherwise the shampoo and stuff and dry your skin out and damage your hair... plus it's a waste of water.

that1kid82 2

I'd hate to see your water bill

186 that's a lie, you weren't typing yours while I was posting my reply. I replied and then came back like half an hour later and your comment had jus been posted. But sorry to hurt your little feelings.

memily63 12

322 get off your high horse. You just sound rude, and I highly doubt anybody would care that much about what you had to say to copy it. You're not that cool. 'Sorry to hurt your little feelings'

tpiper2852 0

ummm hey dumbass why don't you try checking the times they were posted before you make yourself look like a fool? mine was a couple minutes after yours so lets try to be a little less conceited. it may have seemed like it had just been posted because you had just gotten back on?...

shortstuff4485 0

ummmm...yeah that's kind of gross >.

CateXOX 0

How does her not wanting to take a bath make her ugly?

Well, atleast you can bet on her never getting laid.

heartbrakej 0

mom and daughter in bath... hmm sexy

whoaitslyssa 0

Don't knock it til ya try it. Just sayin....

CaptainPickles72 18

25- Hey, you're not supposed to share your spank bank with others! (5,000 imaginary dollars to whoever knows what I'm talking about)

youngbuck10 9

Hall Pass reference ftw. Fake chow, haha.

staychill 16

I wud thumbs it up but it's already at -69 giggity

ipwnallmen 10

is she aquaphobic or something? something dosen't add up.....

joycelynnmicheal 0

Well tht would be disgusting how bad she would smell