By Anonymous - 01/08/2011 04:28 - United States

Today, my daughter somehow got a hold of the lighter we keep on top of the fridge. I found this out when she snuck up behind me and thought it would be fun to set my hair on fire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 148
You deserved it 5 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That wasn't a good hiding place to start with. It's not even hidden.

Comments

Auwch. Well, look at the bright sight, at least she didn't burn your house down.

On top of the fridge? Come on, kids are smarter than you think. Try hiding it in your sex drawer. Your daughter's not going to check there, and it'd make you look like you have some pretty kinky sex.

nothing like a flaming ***** in the morning.

oh spray axe on the pussy and light it on fire the guy puts it out with his dick (the axe fire won't hurt if he's goin fast enough)

Too far... Way to far with the spray...

Oh my 76....that just sounds painful! I don't think the guys ejaculate would help fast enough before burning the girls skin....OUCH!!

umm payback is in order, but the darn lighter is out of juice, you can borrow my flamethrower. >:D

Parazad 16

You just got burned. That idea was blazing so much, it was just on fire.

Somehow? Kids are clever. Putting something out of reach only makes it that much more desirable.

salvorican 24

Well if its the fridge I'm sure she could stand on the counter or pull up a chair. My little cousin is 4 and even he can reach everything on top of the fridge. So ydi for thinking it was a good hiding place op

the_gabe254 0

they are. when I was young, my mom told me I couldn't play with matches or she'd find out and I'd be in for it; when you meet my mom, you know it's not empty threat. lol. So I would always be sooooo careful when I played with candles or matches. I mean come on, let's face it: kids will always play with what they're not supposed to. lol. Hence the need for emergency room visits at three am for kids with random items sticking out of different bodily orifices. lol.

I quite agree with the kiddo, sounds like loadsa laughs.

haha sorry that really does suck. my friends boyfriend was high and he was playing with a lighted behind her. he accidently lit her hair on fire then put it out witha "whoops"and a nervous chuckle she then smelled burning hair and looked and saw her hair singed hope your hair isn't damaged two badly

sexxme 9

I'm curious as to how old she is. Revealing your daughter's age in this fml would have been nice.

ladies and gentlemen, this is NOT the proper way to channel michael jackson's spirit...