By Anonymous - 02/12/2009 19:25 - United States

Today, my daughter's guinea pig got stuck behind the wardrobe, squeaking its head off. I tried pulling the wardrobe towards me to free him, but couldn't take the weight of it all, so it fell over, smashing the TV. The guinea pig is fine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 874
You deserved it 7 339

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aw, just get another TV. A life is more valuable than a TV, even if it's not a human life

Comments

yottskry 0

So what? A TV is just "stuff". A guinea pig is a little life :)

Am I the only one who read "squeaking its head off" and expected the FML to end in actual decapitation?

To tell the truth I was looking forward to a little decapitation and a few jokes about not losing our heads over it.

Comparing the prices of the two items, it would've been cheaper to replace a squashed guinea pig, although you really shouldn't have moved the wardrobe if you weren't entirely certain you could handle it in the first place. YDI. ... Oh, and your daughter needs to take better care of her guinea pig if she's to keep one.

awe ): but at least you saved your little girls pet! :D

okay, so for all of you cruel people who would rather have the guinea pig die and keep a tv...ugh! i bet her daughter loves her little guinea pig and a tv is replaceable..a guinea pig isn't!! yeah you can buy a new one, but is it the same guinea pig? no. is there a million versions of one tv? yes.

Wow... FYL and the life of the TV. That's too bad... if it had been the other way around, you could've cooked the guinea pig for dinner like they do in Peru. Yummy pig is yummy.

ohlookasaraah 0

YDI for the way you implied that the precious TV shouldn't have been wrecked at the face of the guinea pig. This would be an FML if the GUINEA PIG got squashed.

suesblues 0

Actually, an FML would have been you having to explain to your daughter how her guinea pig got squashed by the wardrobe.

youratittybaby 0