By Anonymous - 27/07/2012 19:04 - Norway - Rakkestad

Today, my daughter proudly showed me her new tattoo sleeve, which is made up of an angry cupcake, hemp leaves, and a My Little Pony character. She's almost 30, still unemployed, and still lives in my home. I now have no hope of her ever becoming a productive member of society. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 308
You deserved it 8 362

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would kick her out of she's spending her money on tattoos and not saving for a place of her own.

ryguy83 2

Well... The cupcake does sound pretty cool

Comments

Airman1988 9

How is she getting money for tats if she's unemployed, except in rare cases no kid should live with their parents at 30, time for tough love.

Replace her with a cat. I'm sure you won't even notice a difference.

Well, they'll notice the hairballs and the lack of tattoos.

Well yeah, but everything else they won't! :P

SqueakyChipmunk and SquealingMoose... You and I could rule the world.

Cats are much smarter than this dumb broad...

I voted YDI. Kick that mooch out so she'll be forced to grow up; you've coddled her too long.

flutter4 7

That is the only way she will learn. Tough love.

How the hell does she pay for a tat like that? I'm employed and I couldn't afford it, much less care to get one.

olpally 32

My dad would kick my ass out of the house... Jeez.. start helping her search for jobs already.. Damn.

Jdog619 11

You seem to have instilled a huge sense of self-worth and created someone who strives to be their best! Wonderful parenting on your part!!

GrimyEmu 3

FYL. I'd kick my kid out of the house if they had anything to do with MLP.

unknown_user5566 26

Well that's harsh and unreasonable. Kids shouldn't be clones of their parents- they should be allowed to have their own tastes and decide for themselves what they're interested in (within reason).

Oh Kyleekay, I thought you knew better than to feed trolls.

jujubunni5 9

fist of all, if shes unemployed, where did they money for tattoo come from? secondly, cut the cord dude