By Anonymous - 15/12/2012 08:08 - United States - Redding

Today, my daughter had the words "Always classy, never trashy" tattooed across her lower back in crappy cursive lettering. She doesn't understand the irony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 189
You deserved it 3 881

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd first give her a dictionary for her to look up the word "irony". I'd then direct her to urban dictionary to look up the term "tramp stamp".

Well... Yeah. There's nothing I can say that doesn't make her look stupid. Sorry OP. I can't help you there. FYL indeed.

Comments

Yes because nothing says classy like a tramp stamp in crappy cursive writing.

MEM0817 18

You don't have children, do you? Let's hope not.

I was kidding. I'd never disown a child because of a tattoo.

Thats the very epitome of being trashy - Get a trampstamp!

If someone is going to take a dumb tattoo like that, ofcourse they wouldn't understand the irony.. It's just sad, she's going to regret that later.

FYL, OP, but actually YDI for not influencing your daughter when you had the chance to. Still, I voted FYL, but, well. It's not like such actions are suddenly coming out of nowhere. You probably could see this coming.

Oh, and one more thing - the guys that did it probably thought Christmas has come early this year. Not only she probably spent quite a substantial amount of money, but also, what a great reason to laugh after she left.

I just can't wait to see the responses all the girls are going to give their grand kids in 15-17 years..

A grandparent in 15-17 years? I hope not!

The youngest grandmother in Britain is 23. Fifteen years is highly possible.

Holy shit! 23??? That means that either the grandmother or the mother would have had to have been less than 13 when she gave birth, and the other couldn't have been any older than 13 when she gave birth, if my calculations are correct!

Well if the Op is 15-17 now and has a child, and he/she has a child at the same age... It is plausible

I do not understand why so many girls get such ridiculous tattoos. "Always classy, never trashy"? Really?

The only way this could get more ironic is if she went out with a visible g string and a t shirt that said "**** star".

ktc24 3

Tramp stamps are NEVER trashy! She'll love it in a few years time haha