By badplannning - 30/11/2015 04:55 - United States - Naperville

Today, my date suggested we go to 10:30 p.m. movie so we could "talk" in the car afterwards, when the parking lot was empty. Thus, at 1 a.m., I thought we were going to make out. However, he only asked where I get my car air freshener from, had me write down the scent, and then suggested we go home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 375
You deserved it 2 219

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like he got too nervous to make a move. Or he's really into air fresheners.

Comments

Sounds like he got too nervous to make a move. Or he's really into air fresheners.

He couldn't make a move thats why he suggested just movie

derpina72 23

Agreed! I really hope OP gives him a second chance.

I work with a girl who has an obsession with laundry detergent. It's possible.

at least no one saw you guys getting dirty in the car

Where the hell did you get that from?! It doesn't say they did anything in the car.

All she planned on doing was making out with him, I don't really qualify that as "getting dirty."

That's a good quality. Most of us guys will lie, cheat, or steal to get something physical: 'I think I have something caught in my teeth. Can you feel around in there with your tongue?' 'I love the shirt you're wearing. Can I try it on?'

That's awkward. At least he was a gentleman? I mean worse things have happened...

Shivery isn't dead after all, and he enjoys fine scents.

Maybe he wanted to takethings slowly so he doesn't mess up his chance with you. Communication is key Op!

Sounds like nervousness to me. Or your car freshener was really really great.

fatal4life 10

Lol fell in love with the air freshener Instead of her

well, he didn't lie! and that must have been one hell of a freshener ;)

Haha, what an amateur! A pro would've taken a picture of your air freshener and cross referenced it with Google image results.