By j4 - 19/12/2014 23:27 - United Kingdom

Today, my date mugged me, just minutes after I paid our bill at the restaurant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 579
You deserved it 2 958

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well shit, and they didn't even buy you dinner first...

ScottVining 21

If they gave you their real name you should report them to the police.

Comments

If you went on a date, then you must have his number. You can have the number traced. Call the cops and go find his ass.

nitrog100 21

Let's be honest here. If OP were a guy who has found a woman who pays for dinner, do you really think he's just going to throw her away like that?

countryb_cth 38

Yah if op was a guy he sure wouldn't wanna throw away a girl that pays. They can just forget about her mugging him, just a minor bump in the relationship.

#29 and #43, OP payed for the dinner, not the mugger...

I feel like they probably aren't going to be seeing eachother much after the way their first meeting ended.

Dumb mugger. Should've mugged you BEFORE you paid. He/she would've gotten more for their effort. Assuming you paid in cash of course... Sorry for your troubles OP, Better luck in your future dating endeavors.

Maybe that's why the person mugged the OP, they glanced in their purse/wallet and seen they paid by cash and had some left over...If the OP paid by card, they might not have bothered (unless they seen the pin)?

Hope you're not hurt, OP & might I recommend going back with the police and looking through surveillance footage if possible? It would be a lot more helpful than a description.

Well dang. That's a date you'll never forget haha