By bad date - 13/06/2012 04:42 - United States - Bennet

Today, my date made me pay him for picking me up, and taking me back home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 363
You deserved it 3 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Your picture alone gets a thumbs up! Go kitty's!!!

mariah_victoria 0

Tis simply a prostitutional man. ...aka a man *****. ^^

You could've not paid him or not gone out with him, or charged him double for your company.

yoursucklives 36

i'm all for splitting bills etc. but if he doesn't want to pick me up for free, i'd rather take the bus or drive myself.

No, yoursucklives just isn't a cheap mooch. She has pride in her ability to support herself and doesn't need to rely on a man (or woman) to pay her way. Independence is the term. Kudos yoursucklives, that's what equality is all about.

Do you live a long, long way away or some other reason?

22cute 17

Oh, yes, I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason for his behavior. Don't be an idiot.

I didn't say anything about 'good', I was just trying to find a possible reason for such disgraceful behaviour.

Wow. Rude much. If you can find in his comment anywhere he pointed out any kind of comment or thought on the behavior (good or bad) then ill take back my rude comment, and I will personally deliver you an award for seeing words that the rest of us can't see.

The reason is its Nebraska. Driving anywhere in Nebraska is dull enough to require compensation.

nancyschmancy 9

I hope you told him to bend over so you could shove the money in the slot.

bigzic 2

You are that bad of a date he made you pay him??!!?!?

Transform 3

He's obviously a keeper. (note sarcasm)

That's obviously an overused statement. (note overused)

Did your "date" happen to drive a yellow vehicle and stay in the car while you went inside?

No I don't think she's dating a school bus driver.