By MIB thingy please... - 05/02/2015 01:21 - United States - Oregon City

Spicy
Today, my date dropped me off at home and briefly met my parents. As he was leaving he whispered into my ear, "I want to feel the inside of your vagina with the outside of my penis." My parents totally heard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 977
You deserved it 5 565

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JMichael 25

And that's when your dad when into serial killer mode.

Comments

I wonder how he thinks sex is usually performed if he had to specify which parts of which "parts" were to be used.

slutfactory 17

I'd like to know if your parents commented or tried to ignore it all together.

Does it really matter? That's a weird thing to say when her parents are within earshot.

How awkward OP! Hope your parents weren't too psychotic!

If I were your parents, I wouldn't even flinch, because I would hope I raised a daughter that was smart enough to realize how stupid that guy was lol

CaroAurelia 12

True. If a guy said that to my kid, my first response would be "Promise me you won't call that weirdo back."

Depends, if I'd been dating a girl for a while I might say something creepy like that as a joke. If this was a first or second date then it was really just a shitty attempt to get laid.

Wait what? How old are you two? Don't you know you save comments like that for sexting.

finalyearsofhate 22

You save comments like that for..never.

AirBusDriver 23

WTF? Was he drunk and a complete douche too? This needs a follow up, did you two fool around on your date? As s dad, I'd set this kid straight RFN

That's when your dad says "I want you to feel the inside of my foot on the outside of your ass when I kick you out of my house!"

Wouldn't it be the outside of his foot on the outside of his ass?

it should definitely be "outside of foot"

The inside of the foot can also be the side of your foot that is parallel to your big toe on either foot...

@59, Legitimately a nice save. People almost proved you wrong. But then ohwait...anatomy lesson bunnecessaryselfcensoringes!

gintwinsmoore 20

how about the outside of the foot on the inside of his ass...like entire foot inside his ass???

I was looking for a "that 70's show" joke here. "you know what else will be escalated quickly, my foot up your ass", but no it was a let down.

Lmao. Who says it like that? Was the supposed to be sexy?