By lm - 20/05/2009 20:49 - Ireland

Today, my dad told me about how my mother had a bad dream last night and began to scream "Don't take me, take my children!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 681
You deserved it 3 991

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Peanu_theGreat 0

It could be something good... Like... she could have... won... the... lottery and... Yeah. Never mind. FYL.

Yknow I don't really think it's that bad. It was just a dream. Maybe your dad was joking. Maybe it was a situation like #8 said. "DON'T TAKE ME (TO DISNEYLAND)! TAKE MY CHILDREN!" right? riiiight? I'm way too positive. Don't think it's an FYL or YDI though.. So what do I choose in these types of situations..?

Comments

"You have just won a trip to Disneyland! You will now be shipped off first class on an airplane with all expenses paid hotels!" "Don't take me, take my children!" Only possible way that could have been a good thing. FYL.

Tiki_fml 0

Maybe it was dream about saving you from a disaster and there was only enough room for you and your siblings on the transport away from said disaster. If not FYL.

singer4life666 0

Seriously?Don't try and sugar coat it!you know she wasn't talking about Disneyland lol.Atleast it was just a dream.

gvschmidt94 0

Lol Daddy loves you :3 Ahhh I bet he didn't mean it >.>

Jboolia 0

I like all the optimism going around...

bubba18 0

Maybe your a really bad child. :( Who would pass up the chance to get rid of there demon child. Ydi?

bubba18 0

Maybe your a really bad child. :( Who would pass up the chance to get rid of there demon child. Ydi?

eiji_chan 0

Just make sure you don't get stuck in a hostage situation with her and you should be fine. :)