By Anonymous - 16/07/2012 00:12 - Canada - Brampton

Today, my dad sat me down for a talk. After the talk, he wasn't my dad anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 959
You deserved it 2 245

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Sorry, but I had that talk with my mom and dad a few years ago. If he is going to act like that, then he isn't worth being your 'dad'. Mine told me that even though there was no blood, I was still his.

kitkatkit 4

It doesn't say that the 'dad' disowned OP. He very well could have said the same thing and OP could just be upset about hearing the information. No need to make the dad out to be the bad guy in this one.

comehome 2

Either we are missing some information here or your dads one hell of a magician.

Who is your dad then...? Were missing some information here.

So sorry, OP. What a shock. Hope this turns out well for you.

MrSnoopyJ 1

Even if he isn't your biological dad, he raised you like his own son.

Herculesninja27 5

He came out of closet didn't he!!!

If he's leaving then damn dude that sucks If he's your adopted father then really nothing changes. He'll still always be there for you :-)

breeY0 7

I hate when FMLs leave me hanging like this,

Haha me too...i wanna hear the gossip!

Herculesninja27 5

He came out of the closet didn't he!!

oscar6464 8

Doesn't matter, the father isn't the one who makes the baby, it's the one who raises him.

Any prick can be a father, there isn't much work involved. The years of feeding, doctor's visits, learning to walk, first day of school... staying through all that makes you a dad.

Yeah, sorry 36--I think you have it exactly backwards, though. Any guy can be a father, but it takes a little (lot) of work to be a dad. :)

60 - How does 36 have it backward? You basically reiterated what they said.

Yes OP is real. And it's possible that they are adopted. And it's possible OP doesn't have a mom, or she was out, or she was there, or it is irrelevant to OP. Think dammit!