By screwed - 08/02/2012 01:40 - United States

Today, my dad finally met my girlfriend. Unfortunately, he was driving the ambulance that she was in, due to severe alcohol poisoning and was on the way to the hospital to have her stomach pumped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 108
You deserved it 7 636

Same thing different taste

Top comments

melonrind 8

Sounds like a girl who makes good choices....Pretty sure you are getting a fun chat with Dad later O.o

dmblonde 13

Comments

Is this from england? Sounds like a typical night out for an english lass. Ps im also english so I can judge!

Nothing like first impressions I bet ur dad was real impressed

YDI, op. Why have a girlfriend that drinks too much? You should get a girl that knows how to be responsible for her behavior.

Why? To prove she is even more irresponsible than he thought by offering someone operating a vehicle alcohol, so he can proceed to crash the ambulance, possibly killing the girlfriend, and lose his job for drinking on the job?

Joke - something that is amusing or ridiculous, especially because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce. I do believe her comment is one of these "joke" things.

29 you must be wound up like a spring, way to make a mountain out of a mole hill....

39- you are exactly right. I am currently sitting in my car because my doors froze shut and won't open again, meaning I can't get out to grab my paper that I stayed up till 5:30am to write (which is when I made the other comment). I also have 2 more long and dreadful papers to write by friday. This only begins my long list of current problems. Just kind of hating the world at the moment.

No, I got in to drive to campus and go to class, but I realized I didn't have my paper with me.

scpieper 0

Hey you want to bitch about your life, write your own damn FML

patalc11 8

I don't think anyone would say 'my type are those girls who can't drink responsibly'. You'd pretty much sound like a rapist.

GoW_Chick 14

Now that's the way to party, so hard you nearly die from it, and meet your lover's father on the way for medical attention.. it's such a timeless love story. -.- Drink responsibly!

Clamcreepy 7

This little incident should take away that awkward moment away from her meeting your father now since she can start a conversation in no time since they can relate now. It's all about common ground to be successful in a good conversation

Looks like someone is gonna have to start tricking :o

lor4888 0

Why isn't this "Today, me and my girlfriend drank too much and she almost DIED. fml"? -_-