By Anonymous - 26/06/2015 17:42 - Zambia

Today, my dad drunkenly confessed that the reason he never gave me the sex talk was because he figured that I'm too weird-looking and socially awkward to ever get laid. He's right, all too right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 195
You deserved it 2 384

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't understand why some parents feel the need to destroy their children's confidence. He should be building you up, not tearing you down.

I thought I was too, then I changed the way I acted about myself. Try and make fun of yourself, it works most of the time;)

Comments

simmybaby_ 13

People have all types. Keep your head up.

Prove him wrong and bang everything that moves.

No offence but it's almost supposed to be kind I'm guessing. If he was genuinely just worried people would reject you don't worry Because you Always Have family

So your not getting any STDs and paying child support. Abstinence is your friend. Embrace it.

Learn to love yourself the way you are. Think about it: do you really expect somebody you could love to like something you despise and still be a match for you? Also, from your story I'd guess you are at the tail end of puberty or in your twenties, age-wise. Most people are kind of arkward at that age.

firecracker5 11

Even the social awkward need to get laid

Let's be real, the only way to get a girl is to be confident no matter how you look. The way I see it, as long as you aren't 100% ugly (which I doubt anyone is), & you're polite & clean to yourself, you will find somebody for you.

If only u were drunk wif ur dad... the world would make much sense ? hehe

You will find someone who will understand you.

You got those genes from somewhere. And that person clearly got laid.