By brittrus - 08/05/2015 13:44 - Canada - Milton

Today, my dad drove me to the airport. As I got out of the car, he said, "You better pop that zit on your face, security might think it's a bomb". FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 733
You deserved it 3 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just point to your arms and tell him "they ought to be more worried about these guns."

Since when did "face-bombs" become a thing?

Comments

Sounds like your dad isn't very sensitive.

Or he taught his kids to laugh at themselves. Zits aren't shameful things we need to be sensitive about. Jebus!

MetalxSoldier 26

Buuuurrrrnnnn!!!! -Kelso voice You might want to apply ice to that burn and acne medicine to that zit. But don't worry, it will be gone before you know it.

I think it really would depend on OP's relationship with their father. If he's always a joking kind of guy, and they poke fun at eachother, I think that was a pretty funny thing to say. However, if they don't have a good relationship and the dad said this just to be mean, that's not cool.

I feel like if they didn't have a good relationship to the point where he purposefully tries to hurt OP, then he wouldn't have given her a ride to the airport.

Since when did "face-bombs" become a thing?

remember that game "bomberman" of 16 bits? It's head was a bomb. .

When "face-palms" became to mainstream :D

XxxMiseryxxX_fml 10

Well, there was an underwear bomber, terrorists are getting creative... so why not?

Just point to your arms and tell him "they ought to be more worried about these guns."

that would be the worst comeback in the history of this universe...

Dillyduzit 23

I understand why you might be upset about his comment but it's actually really funny, sorry. Hopefully you'll laugh at it one day! :)

At least, you learned it from him and not someone else.

Well, your dad has a sense of humor. A mean one.

That was a good burn, you have to admit. You're probably still beautiful as hell, so don't worry.

What difference does OP's gender make? Nothing changes in the FML or the fact that their dad has a pretty good sense of humour lol

he's so mindful and cares about your welfare

He said bomb! (tackles op to the ground). "And that kids is how i got on the no fly list."