By peaaaak - 03/06/2011 10:17 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my dad came round to the house. Looking rather pleased with himself he pulled out his phone, grinned, and chucked it over to me. I glanced at the screen to see a naked woman. He smiled and said "I tapped that last night". FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 197
You deserved it 5 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should of taken out a picture of your boyfriend and you should of told him where in the house you did it.

Comments

KatrinaKitten 16

Wow, all you do is correct grammar. It's really sad. You must have a lot of time on your hands. Not saying that you lack a social life, because, I, myself, do, but maybe you should put your grammar-correcting energies toward a school newspaper, perhaps? Correcting grammar on an online website is at times necessary, but not always. It gets annoying and doesn't result into much change. Poor grammar will always be prevalent, and corrections, especially ones that lack an explanation, aren't productive at all.

62 not all banana pic does is correct grammar. Even on this FML he had a comment I can't quite remember but it said something like Riddle me that! Sorry I just had to speak my mind. Well I didn't have to... I wanted to 

HyundaiOwner7 0

I remember that... I solved his riddle, just didn't want to speak my mind. Btw, he does usually correct simple grammar mistakes, and she's right.. it does get very annoying.

62 he corrected spelling...not grammar, and to your comment, do all you do is come on fml to bitch to people who want to read proper english and not ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic languages with no vowels? RIDDLE ME THAT!

firecapez 4

wow, 62 literally just blew my mind.. she was a grammar nazi to another grammar nazi... kinda..... but in a good way of course.

Pufferfish78 5

i have also tapped a phone. was it a touch screen? that's generally how they work. nice wall paper though

I did not LOL, but I did grin very slowly...

it is worse when your single dad has no game and you have to listen to the mistakes he makes.

JennaMarie420 2
Egnar 19

Your life is ****** because your [i'm assuming either really stupid or SINGLE dad] is out enjoying his time?

BigEyedOwl 1

you have his genes you know

Wow. Who cares? How is this a FML?

Squidwardz 0

because it is gross to learn such details about a parent's sex life.

MrSexyPants 14

If you were trying to brag about your cool daddy, you should have submitted this to MLIA. Btw that's the worst website ever created.

How is this an FML? Its Win! For your dad anyway, you need to do some "tapping" of your own and quit bitching about your dad online. Get a life!