By No one special. - 12/12/2010 05:28 - United States

Today, my dad called for the first time in six months. He needs someone to bail him out of jail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 489
You deserved it 2 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please tell me you didn't do it...sounds like a deadbeat father to me, darling.

I believe that your life sucks. We can't choose who our fathers are. I hope that your life works out.

Comments

perdix 29

Are you going to be a whiny little bitch about not talking to your dad for six months, or are you going to spring him, so he doesn't get corn-holed in the slammer? Time's a-wasting! The longer you screw around, the better your dad's butt look to the predators who think frail, old dudes are easy picking.

AAShah 0

Thing is are you going to bail him out? If you are then that would be a true FML.

mylifesucksserio 15

That's the seventeenth time he's been arrested for lewd acts with a canteloupe.

The mind boggles, truely. One would think parsnips or bicycles would be better suited to that purpose.

Rdrgz 0

seems like its his life that sucks..with yours having sucky elements to it thanks to your Dad and the sucky life hes created for himself. Glad youre doing well enough to afford to bail him out of jail despite the poor parenting you had to overcome. be proud of yourself not down on yourself

It's illegal to perform oral sex on a street corner. Let him sit and think about what he's done. And since when is it illegal to perform lewd, lucivious acts on a canteloupe? Shit, I'm in trouble...

I would tell him 'HMM, maybe I'll wait a few months to bail you out!' what an asshole!

Dad," Hi...I'm in jail, bail me out? Pretty Please?" You," No, bail your own ass out of jail." *Hang up*