By boom - 17/03/2011 21:26 - United States

Today, my crush gave me a ride home. When I opened the door to get out, he switched the gear to reverse, thinking the car was in park. I got run over by the car door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 137
You deserved it 3 772

Same thing different taste

Top comments

holymolybro 0
teddybear334 4

Or...........Today I finally got up the courage to ask the girl I've had a crush on for years if she needed a ride. When I dropped her back off at her house, I accidentally hit her with my car door. FML.

Comments

Yeah.... I didn't even know you could get run over by a door... Guess we learn something new everyday!

You just had your first car crush, i hope it wasn´t a Ford.

There is only one tiny problem with Fords and it's not even a big deal. It's just that they are all complete garbage.

I never implied that there´s something wrong with Ford, they just build a lot of large cars. Think of it this way, if your first is very big it´s probably going to hurt, speaking of that, another stereotypical advice is never to lose your virginity to a black man. In the north of Sweden we´re just all alcoholics, hard to make jokes about... Damn I would rather have been a black man. Got a bit off topic there didn´t I? But hey, it´s cute that you care so much.

ford sucks a big d! German cars beat them every day in every way...

He is your crush! This is an opportunity to play it off as no big deal, or to feign being hurt so he could lovingly come to your aid. He realizes how nice and care free you are. You forgive him and smile and you have a bond money can't buy... ...so yeah, fyl because you didn't think to do anything but moan and complain about what was actually an opportunity.

jordanprodigy023 0

At least he can heal your wounds if you know what I mean

Ouch! That sucks. But he should feel sorry not you. that's not really something to be embaresed by. But still, FYL.

huggy515 0

PWND! what an idiot you are!

How does that make her an idiot? She wasn't the one put the car in reverse instead of park.