By Murphs_Law - 16/11/2016 06:37 - United States

Today, my crazy downstairs neighbor was yet again fighting with her boyfriend by slamming every door. When this didn't work, she went downstairs to fight with his grill. She wheeled it to the end of the driveway and pushed it over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 149
You deserved it 802

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kristoffer 35

And what was the effect of that on you?

Of course, the last thing she needs is competition from another hot grill!

Comments

Crap like this is the reason my life goal went from "travel and meet new people" to "become a hermit." You can't butt in because then they'll both turn their attention on you, but every fiber of your being wants to yell out the window "Will you just SHUT the **** UP?" Sympathies, Murphs.

Yea that's an insurmountable amount of awkward if all you want is peace and quiet minding your own business. Maybe if you meet her or them and catch them in the act of fighting or being obnoxiously loud again you can obliviously cough or clear your throat to try and get them to realise thier surroundings and their obnoxious behavior. Cuz I know personally if it were brought to my attention that I was being a nuisance to my neighbors I'd stop what I was doing, that's just embarassing. Hopefully they're not shameless and take it out on you the innocent bystander.

Or you could just call the police and leave a noise complaint. It's anonymous and to the point.

Goblin182 26

You can call the cops for a domestic dispute, you know. Call the non emergency line, tell them what's going on, and give them the address.

LevelupKid 8
dguzman92 12

I feel a lot more sympathy for the grill vs you...

I'm pretty sure the reason this was an FML is because he had to listen to them fight and stuff rip