By Anonymous - 30/05/2015 03:51 - Australia

Today, my crackhead neighbour got slightly annoyed at my 2-day-old daughter's late-night wailing. Well, I think so, anyway, as she politely requested us to "SHUT THAT CUNT KID UP." or she would "BLOW BOTH OUR HOUSES UP, YOU FUCKING ASSFUCKS." But I'm not 100% sure. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 294
You deserved it 3 084

Same thing different taste

Comments

Well, If that's not a polite request, I don't know what might be one.

No body talks to two year old kid like that. Punch her/him in the face next time.

fpants2010 18

2 DAY old!!! Makes her neighbor even more of a bitch.

Yep didn't notice the year, Now she has to punch her twice as hard.

amileah13 26

She threatened your daughter. You need to call the police.

Answer the door with a noticeable gun. That's what I do when people come to my door that I don't want to deal with. They usually see it on my hip and stutter and get tense. It's a good way to keep people away.

#46 yeah but you're from the states OP is australian so I don't know...

#46, #74 is right - that may work in the States, but given that handguns are illegal here in Oz, you'd be ill-advised to do that.

christinamarie17 29
pleasedie 22

And they said polite people don't exist anymore

Rat poison + cocaine for your neighbors birthday.

sonasonic 34

It isn't fun caring for your daughter when you're in prison, #20.

Slip a anger management flyer in her mailbox.

A flyer for a local drug rehab center would probably be better

sonasonic 34

And a restraining order for her birthday as well would suit the occasion of threatening someone violently.

At least she did it politely right?

That explains the crack head neighbour part ..

I knew from the language you were from Australia too haha. She sounds like a typical bogan.