By aswamk - 19/12/2015 05:01 - Pakistan - Karachi

Today, my constant constipation has become a running joke in my family; I heard my mom tell my dad that if he wants to keep his Christmas presents safe, he should ask me to eat them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 987
You deserved it 1 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well we know one thing that's not running. You to the bathroom.

This is literally one of the least shitty situations on here.

Comments

Try increasing fiber in your diet. More exercise

I feel like if OP is posting about this, they've probably had this issue for a long time and has done research and seen a doctor for medical advice already...

^not always. Can't trust people to have common sense these days.

They make medicine for that... Perhaps you should talk to your doctor.

uchua 16

Hope you asked for laxatives for Christmas.

Sorry to hear that OP. Hopefully you'll get out of it

#4 More like hopefully it will get out of OP.

Well we know one thing that's not running. You to the bathroom.

But the presents would dissolve, and even if they didn't, you'd have to do surgery, and you'd also get indigestion. That was not a well planned joke.

I bet you don't give a crap about what they're saying....

whitedesi 10

This is literally one of the least shitty situations on here.

You might have an allergy to something you eat or drink on a daily basis! Could be something as basic as milk or so.

Red_Curls1995 28

Or if OP has is celiac. A reaction to gluten irritates the intestines.