By Anonymous - 15/01/2011 07:22 - Germany

Today, my class went to Berlin. At the subway station, our teacher told us to get on the next train. I was the first one to get on and the only one who didn't hear her saying: 'Wait, that's the wrong one!' I'm lost in a city I've never been before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 725
You deserved it 6 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get off at the first stop. Cross the platform. Get on the first train going in the opposite direction. Get off at your original stop.

If you were the only person who didn't hear your teacher say it, how do you know what she said?

Comments

Seriously, just becuase it say today dosen't mean it was today, it always says today even if it was yesterday or last week

I think people are confused because he uses the present tense "I'm lost" but I think that can be explained by English not being his first language. Hell, half of the FMLs written by native speakers have incorrect grammar.

This FML is dumb because the poster was only temporarily put out until he phoned his teacher (or his teacher phoned him) and they were able to meet back up. I loved in Europe as a child and every school outing, be it as a student in England taking a trip to France or a student in France going on a trip to Spain, etc., had policies of distributing contact information for the teachers and collecting the students' mobile numbers, even in 2004 when mobile phones weren't as prevalent as they are today. Either your school is ghetto as hell or you are leaving out critical bits of this story to make it more interesting. Which makes you lame.

FML's are not supposed to be all serious, they are just things that **** with your day and getting lost would do that, even if it was only temporary. Personally, when I was in school I would have had to buy a temporary phone for this kind of thing because you couldn't have paid me enough to give a teacher my cell number.

Sammansix 3

Hey I think I see you! You the guy with the iPhone crying?

not his first language more than likely. gonna make a deal about the missing preposition that we all ignores in spite of this fact

BigEV 0

I'd be worried about getting back instead of posting an FML.

That's what you get for rushing ahead like a goody goody..

natcor8 0

"Oop. I'm lost in a foreign city. I better go on FML and post this!"

I agree with you, but judging from the (Sachsen) after his name he's German. So how hard can it be?

That's the state in Germany that he's in, dipshit.

No, it's not. Berlin is NOT in Sachsen. But quite probably the PO is originally from there. Dipshit.

I meant that's the state he was in when he posted this, idiot. I know Berlin isn't in Sachsen. But I doubt he posted this the day it happened.