By sucker - 06/01/2011 03:55 - Canada

Today, my cheating ex-boyfriend was offered the job we both interviewed for. I helped him with his cover letter before I found out about the affair. I've been unemployed for almost two years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 949
You deserved it 4 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The cover letter doesn't get the job, it gets an interview. The interview gets the job. The best candidate won.

ulicksam 0

He didn't get the job because of a cover letter. He's obviously more qualified for the job so YDI.

Comments

OP probably doesn't have a 'golden radio voice'. ;)

whippymcdumb4zs 0

don't listen to anything they say, don't be nice, go buy a bunch of rifles,pistols, and shot guns, then annihilate all that inhabit the office building. bring a camera and do a live web show :D

Read this one before...... get something original.....

Well if you helped him, why not take your own advice and do the same.

Vasin_fml 15

^ I agree, there should have been more peanut butter.

well there must have been other people interviewed so YDI...

Umm a cover letter wouldn't get him the job.

ulicksam 0

He didn't get the job because of a cover letter. He's obviously more qualified for the job so YDI.

RedPillSucks 31

That's what I was thinking, unless she helped him make stuff up on the resume and lie in his interview. Then she would still deserve it.

Ninjafriends 1

No kidding. As important as the cover letter may be, you also need the accompanying resume and interview performance. On a side note, not securing some sort of a job for 2 years is pretty bad.

ninjafriends, your comment was presumptuous and rude.

reddwarf_fml 0

so who u living off of. two years no job. cone on.....