By lizzy1843 - 26/01/2011 14:48 - United States

Today, my cat pissed in my zen garden. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 941
You deserved it 23 848

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

perdix 29

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

OR nirvana your cat while you play some slaughter? :3

OR cat your Nirvana while you slaughter some play?

Alternatively, you can cat some play while you Nirvana your slaughter.

Was it a ginger? lol jk fing love that fml. This? Not worth my time it's sand+cat= kitty litter I agree with the cat about most religions though.

A zen garden is sand with a few small rocks for decorative purposes. Idiot.

stayawakee 0

Zen gardens have sand in them. You made yourself look like a dumbass. If you're going to attempt to make smart comments, do research first.

daveb989898 0

when life gives you lemons..make lemonade!! I wouldn't suggest drinking this batch though!!

this is just so sad and unfortunate, do you think youll survive this serious tragedy?

This is my favorite! so frickin' funny! yup your life sucks and your cat knows it.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that this is your fault. if you want to have a zen garden, get rid of your cat. if you want to have a cat, get rid of the zen garden. it's not like zen gardens work anyways....

flighted 1

"Work"? they aren't magical dumbass. they're for meditation. in that sense, they do "work."