By catlover - 20/05/2009 09:07 - Australia

Today, my cat kept sneezing all morning so I took her to the vet. $150 later and the vet says she's fine. I get home and the noise starts up again. My automatic air freshener spray sounds just like my cat sneezing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 514
You deserved it 52 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you take your cat to the vet for sneezing? Especially for only a morning. Kittys get colds too.

You can't ever get out of the vet without spending at LEAST $100. Even when there's nothing wrong. Sorry that sucks.

Comments

That's ridiculous! it's only $35 for me to take the cat into my vet. Sorry about the airfreshner though that is pretty funny

bonafidehustler 0

Okay what's with #10 (12013?) The last three FMLs I've read, he left some stupid comment about his "life f*ckin rocks!" OP: How do you not know the difference between an air freshener and sneezing? Didn't you think it was strange that you never saw your cat sneezing?

deaditegirl 0

Did you not look at your cat to see if that's where the noise was actually coming from? YDI. You know what they say about fools and their money.

Lol that's hilarious! But WIN, coz i admire someone who attends to their pets immediately and don't let the little "sneezes" get away! Thank you for caring that much, better $150 than saving money to find something out too late!

briejac 0

My aunt used to have one of those and it would scare the hell out of me! But this is hysterical. Sorry about your misfortune.

AK 2

You are stupid. But at least you love your pets! That's really all that matters.

why would you take your cat to the vet without actually seeing him/her sneeze first?

0_X 0

well at least you care about your cat.