By cunts, cunts everywhere - 11/03/2013 11:57 - Australia

Today, my brother yelled at me, calling me a "no-good fucking whore", because I couldn't fix his laptop. The same laptop he threw on the floor after screaming "FUCKING HEAL MEEE!" at his game. As ever, my parents took his side, refusing to believe that I can't fix a cracked monitor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 387
You deserved it 2 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xoxokelsey11 5

I love your name, ***** everywhere

Let me guess... He's the younger one and you're the older one.

Comments

debbster7 18

Pretend to do some voodoo magic on it and then cry when it doesn't work. He'll never ask you for help again.

After he threw his laptop on the floor the first time, you should have calmly approached him, placed your palm on his forehead and said, "You are healed my son."

well if you don't play games yourself. you can get back at him by convncing your parents that video game make kids violent.

RpiesSPIES 27

Video Games don't make people violent, lag does.

perdix 29

After spending thousands of dollars for you to get a so-called degree at ITT Tech or some such fly-by-night, is it too much to expect some free tech support? Order a new screen online and install it when it arrives, you no-good, ******* *****.

Perdix.. Are you the brother? I'm very curious who your siblings are. Wait a shocking cocking second! You're Bastard Jr! And your sibling must be Pleo. After he flew in from France just to see the estranged family.

I hope you know what True Triage is going to say next, Watson.

Solving this riddle of Internet family ties was... Elementary my dear Dalink

BEATLEJUICE98 4

Wow dude you may have lost your screen but the way you bitch over computer games just lets me know you'll never lose your virginity

Well use your magic wand to fix it, something that easy shouldn't be a struggle.

Hit him over the head with the laptop until he has similar damage. Then yell "Heal him!" at your parents.

That's what you get for fixing their internet connection once. They always expect you to be able to fix anything after that. I made the same mistake...

kishorekumar_a 10

Hey, I did not fix the internet connection. I just swictch off and switch on the modem. *looks pleadingly*

Your parents spoil him & mistreat you. Leave them be with their delusions. Be thankful you're not the spoiled one who wouldn't be able to function as an adult.

What a stupid thing for him to say to you! You being a ***** (or not) has nothing to do with you sucking at fixing computers!