By Anonymous - 05/08/2009 05:05 - United States

Today, my brother found 100 bucks in his coat pocket. He was so happy he bought 2 new games for his x-box. He was borrowing my coat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 596
You deserved it 8 510

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why someone keeps $100 in their coat pocket is beyond me.

Comments

Hehe, I moderated this one. Also, I would either A: Make him pay you back. B: Take his XBox and games he bought until he pays you back or C: Break the games.

B and C take the games and sell them:P

cherlana32 0

Let this be a lesson to you! Never let your brother borrow your coat with $100 in it. Just in case it ever happens again! (Unlikely.) On a different note: #6 - what is that? I'm always so bad at telling what those are.

Pretty_Tied_Up_fml 0

I hate to be on of those people who just comes on here to criticize, but who leaves 100 bucks in their pocket?

Sell his Xbox and games. Any money you make over the 100 bucks give back to him.. it's only fair after all. ;)

who wears a coat in california in early august? i'm calling bullshit on that.

It could have been after 5 pm (or after 5 pm when he was going to put on the coat). It starts cooling down around that time in California.

The funny thing about California is that it doesn't have the same weather north to south. Places like San Francisco are pretty cold year round. You shouldn't assume things you don't know.

AntiChrist7 0

get a wallet, and keep it in the pocket of your pants. YDI

shutuptyler 0

and don't lend anyone your pants.

IOwnedYou 0

2 new games for you to play on, right?

I just lost the game!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@!!!!!!!