By Mmkay1515 - 13/11/2012 03:47 - United States - Plainfield

Today, my brother decided to join me on my first date. Not only did he answer the door with a bat, he also got inside the car and sat next to my date, pushing me to the back. He stayed the entire time, and walked me back to the house. My mom laughed and gave him $20. It was a dare. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 637
You deserved it 2 702

Mmkay1515 tells us more.

Mmkay1515 21

Perhaps I should clarify here, for all of those that are wondering. I did, in fact, tell my brother various times to leave. I even tried to ditch him a couple of times Clearly you underestimate the power of an over protective older brother who is being offered money.

Top comments

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

My guess is there isn't going to be a second date.

Do the same thing to him on his next date, pay back.

Comments

BlackBlazeCobra 16

I hope your date likes you enough to come back after that.

Grow a backbone and kick him out the car! Grab your date and run away to a romantic getaway- away from your brother! Choose your pick. There are many ways to ditch him!

Only $20? Wow, he is cheap. The things he would have done for 40...

If it wasn't a dare, I'd say you have a caring, if not also overprotective, brother.

perdix 29

If neither (ee) you nor your date objected to your brother's disgraceful behavior, you are both too spineless to date. You should both stay at home and diddle yourselves until you grow a pair of balls or ovaries, as the case may be.

T9FTW 20
steelx3 4

Oh yeah, T9FTW, work that shaft.

Mmkay1515 21

Perhaps I should clarify here, for all of those that are wondering. I did, in fact, tell my brother various times to leave. I even tried to ditch him a couple of times Clearly you underestimate the power of an over protective older brother who is being offered money.

You said he pushed you into the back of the car. Was there any way you might have physically stopped him from entering it in the first place?

Your mom had a good laugh, and he got some money. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Just remind him of that and tell him if he ever tries anything remotely like that again. Tell him you will wait for him to find the girl of his dreams and you will send it into a beautiful oblivion. Then politely remind him that there is a reason the phrase "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned exists"

Reminds me of that scene from the movie "Bad Boys" when Reggie came to take out the daughter. :P

senor_awesome 14

Why would you let your brother attend a date with you? There's no way that was going to turn out the way you planned. YDI.

Growing up was hell for me! If I wanted to date, (at age 16) I had to bring along a chaperone. If not? Don't bother to leave the house :P Any date willing to put up with that deserved extra brownie points!

I feel a sibling rivalry coming. Your only reasonable course of action is to come along and ruin your brother's next date, but bring it to the next level of obnoxiousness. I would suggest a vuvuzela.

I know I'm most likely going to be thumbed down for this but, what is a vuvuzela....never in my life have I seen that word.

You clearly didn't watch the World Cup in 2010...

I'll explain: Bbbbbbbzzzzzzzbbbzzzbbbzzzzzbbbbzzzzzxbbbxdjefhrgjuffjcrhjrgjregievkrci. ^thats the sound they make. Like a million pissed off bees.

As a South African, I have yet to come across a more accurate spelling of the sound a vuvuzela makes LOL

luvlifeyolo 1

I would get back my mom and brother.

Stories about rubber sheets and blackmail photos from the family albums!