By Anonymous - 04/12/2010 07:32 - United States

Today, my brother changed the password on my laptop so that I can't log into my profile. All my notes for school are on it and finals start on Monday. Guess who can't remember the new password. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 597
You deserved it 3 862

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it's a windows machine it's easy. As it's booting up keep pressing F8, a menu should pop up with a few options, choose safe mode with networking. After that it should load to the login screen. At this point it will display the base admin account, it should just say "admin" or "administrator" depending on which version of windows you have. Log in to that account and you can delete the password off of your other account.

ChelseaXD 0

Comments

davek 36

Google 'Offline NT Password & Registry Editor'.

ok, does it have an admin password because if not as you turn on the computer continuously press the f8 button it should bring you to a black screen with options. I always go for safe mode with networking click on it and it should let you into it if there is no admin password. from there go to the start menu, control panel, users, choose your profile change or delete password. you should be abled to access your profile then email me if you need further help! good luck!

TerrorDollie 0

If you log in to another one it usually let's you change the password.

or fergie. .... or Jesus. .... a combintion perhaps

go through the safe mood and create an account. then restart and log in using the new account.

xpopcorn 0

if admin does have password u don't know simply remove the jumper on the motherboard. it's brown an its what stores ur passwords. don't forget to put the jumper back on. lol.

that's for a BIOSCMOS password, not windows

how'd he find out password in the first place ydi for have an easy password

kingedoftheworld 0

download ophcrack, it's a password cracking software and it's free

Honestly, what a genius. Yeah, download the password cracking software on a computer she can't get on, that'll totally work. *and since you're so slow, that was sarcasm right there.