By jfc, how just how - 19/05/2013 19:56 - United Kingdom - Milton Keynes

Today, my brother broke his mountain bike, so he stole mine, and managed to break it as well. Then he made some kind of franken-bike out of parts from both, and messed that one up too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 247
You deserved it 3 766

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

It's a sign that you both should take up jogging.

Comments

Tell your brother to stop acting like a sister!

Yes of course! Girls can't ride bikes. Grow up

Lol well I just thought it would hurt his brother's ego a little bit. Girls can ride bikes just fine.

What if OP has a wonderful sister that respects his stuff? Then he would want him to start acting like a sister!

Gosh you guys are so mature these days. What happened to the good old days when machismo was in style?

A shame he was not Lance Armstrong's brother... maybe Lance wouldn't have had a reason to juice.

potatomanjr 16

Are you implying that Lance is the only one who doped? Did you know that they don't have a winner for all of those years because so many people doped? Also Alberto Contador was banned after he was caught doping. Lance isn't the only one who doped, he was just the best doper.

He will probably have a hand in landing people on mars when he gets older...

goddamn... well at least he's consistent!

upallnight11 19

Now it's your turn to mess your brother up for stealing your bike.

upallnight11 19

I realized just now how many times I have used the word 'your' in one sentence lol. *mess up btw

pwnman 33

I'm quite impressed with the wacky words OPs are saying. For an example, cockgoblin, and now franken-bike?

Panda_Shy_Haven 17

Did he make a quadricycle? He invented the quadricycle....