By fmlgirl - 09/05/2014 18:44 - Netherlands - Hulst

Today, my brain-dead brother-in-law decided to play five finger fillet while at my place. Predictably, he ended up slicing a finger wide open. My mother-in-law now wants my blood, because she thinks I dared him to do it, and that clearly her perfect little angel couldn't be such a moron. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 014
You deserved it 3 898

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nothing worse then a pissed off in-law... Run girl!

I guess he thinks he's a cyborg, since Bishop is the only one I know who wins at that game.

Comments

I would have liked to see your mother-in-law ask you for your blood. I probably would have laughed. No offense.

I don't think OP's mother-in-law actually said that she wanted the her blood... I'm pretty sure that OP simply used that phrase to indicate that her mother-in-law was very angry at her.

if hes not actually "brain dead" than thats very insulting and rude to joke around about. I couldnt tell from the context of the post, it seems as if youre making fun of him for doing it so.

CyberGothic 16

I certainly hope you married the smartest member of the blood-line.

davek 36

Dafuq is five finger fillet?

You might know it as the knife game. Took me a minute too.

Even if you had dared him to do it, he'd still be a moron for doing it.

RedPillSucks 31

That would be one finger fillet. Perhaps more his speed though.

What's wrong with speaking the ******* truth? Anyone who'd play this retarded "game" definitely deserves the tag "brain-dead"

Don't worry, I don't think the brain dead community will be offended.

How is your brother in law the son of your mother in law? A mother in law is the mother of who you marry and a brother in law is a male that marries your sibling. Or have I got that wrong?

rocker_chick23 27

Her husbands mother (Mother in law)and his brother(brother in law)

brother in law IS the male that marries your sibling. but a brother in law is also the brother of the person you married. siblings and parents will always become in laws to both the wife and the husband.

When you get married, it is assumed you are joining your spouse's family, and your spouse is joining your family. The "In-Law" title, due to the joining of the spouse's family, is basically a Brother, who is your brother by marriage. So the in-law title implies the marriage connection.

I did this with a piece of glass a few years ago. It was stupid. DON'T EVER PLAY THIS GAME.