By you+me-clothes=53>< - 19/11/2013 17:13 - Austria - Vienna

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend went down on me. I don't know why, but my mind wandered. He now thinks that he has the skills of a porn star, while I'm pretty sure that finally solving a mathematical problem I've been working on for a week caused me to orgasm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 085
You deserved it 9 049

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oj101 33

I see that he satisfied the equation.

how does a math problem make you ******...?

Comments

Wizardo 33

I guess the sum of your mind added to the power of his tongue equated to a factorial ******, integrate this into future encounters...

I'm not sure that's a great compliment to himself...pretty sure male **** stars could not give two ***** about the women they are 'pleasing'. I'm not sure if anyone would know if they're any good at it or not, they're only down there for 30 seconds before they shove it in...

I'm 99.9% sure all straight male **** stars decided to be **** stars to do the exact opposite of what you just said.

Success is a huge turn on - even your own. Take that newfound piece of information and your now sexually confident-in-himself boyfriend and make that work in your favor :)

Well if you managed to ****** there's not really a problem- he must've been doing something right :)

Merylwen 24

Everybody knows **** stars have no skill.

Yes, they're terrible actors! Makes me belligerent!

whatever works op. my dh will never know about that extra push I give myself mentally sometimes to help out the situation ;) It's not like you are thinking of the neighbor or something.

crazydave1998 6

seriously?? you won't even give the guy a little credit???

perdix 29

I'm guessing you both finally figured out the latus rectum ;)