By Anonymous - 27/04/2009 14:18 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend was wearing a new shirt he had bought over the weekend. It was really cute and I always borrow his shirts so I asked to borrow his new one. He replied with, "Okay but please don't stretch this one." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 821
You deserved it 18 861

Same thing different taste

Top comments

everydayisFML 0

YDI... there is nothing more annoying than a girl who wears all her bfs clothes. They make girl clothes for a reason.

it's cos of boobs. i used to always borrow my brother's shirts and he'd get mad cos i "put boobs" in them.

Comments

im guessing that your boobs are bigger than his, in which case, yeah, your boobs are stretching out the shirt.

well FYL because... ouch, that's cold. bt YDI for wearing your boyfriend's clothes. that is one of the things that irritates me. you HAVE your own clothes!!

Tell him to hit the gym. He sounds like a stick. /boobs.

Yeah, it's probably your boobs. Guys' shirts aren't built with room for boobs, so if a chick wears one, she'll stretch that area out.

Why would you borrow your boyfriend's shirts anyway, don't you have your own ones?

Great FML. I get it, it implies you're fat. Or, perhaps you're just dense and unknowingly wreck his shirts. A lot of people are careless with clothing and especially other people's property.

It probably has nothing to do with your weight. If that was the case he probably would of said no.

either your **** are really big or you are just really fat.....either way that blow. haha

moosey1234 0

he probably means like pulling the shirt down.. don't take it tht badly..