By ILoveFML - 29/08/2010 14:14 - United States

Today, my boyfriend was talking with his friends about how long girls take to get ready (hair, make-up, etc.). I said, "I never spend a long time getting ready." He then looked at me and said, "Maybe you should." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 915
You deserved it 7 732

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that wasn't very nice of your boyfriend OP. I know plenty of girls who look fine without makeup, myself not included. But you should go on and do what makes you comfortable! Don't listen to him.

Maybe he simply means that you should make more of an effort for nights out and stuff? However if he thinks that generally, then he's not with you for your looks, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Comments

killabee 0

He was probably just annoyed with you for interrupting and contradicting him. Its understandably grating, especially when he wasn't even talking to you.

killabee 0

He was idly chatting about how girls take a long time to get ready, not suggesting they take away womens suffrage or anything, not really a great insult to the female gender. Its just annoying when some pisser has to butt in and say "nuh uh!" while your trying to talk.

thesunsetglow_fml 8

I have to agree with you, 28.. he wasn't talking to her! But on the other hand, what he said to her was extremely rude also; that's his girlfriend! Maybe that's why they're together, because they're both rude ass holes? :)

why is your tongue so bumpy on the sides- that is crazy!

TashaLenaKitty 0

Wow,what a jackass I'm sorry OP

transcedental 18

Aww, im sorry. Don't listen to him, I bet you're beautiful!

emilyk123 0

wow you should dump him. hes a jerk

1frostedcupcake 0
rosered 0

13 damn my comment was cut off

amberrenae 0
amberrenae 0

It's what's on the inside that counts. I take a sweet not as attractive on the outside guy, over a hot douchebag. But that's just IMO.

amberrenae 0

Oh and atleast I have a picture. ._.

according to your picture you would rather take girls right?

amberrenae 0

No. That is my bestfriend, we were kidding around and I have a BOYfriend. Thank you very much.