By Anonymous - 12/04/2013 15:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend was going down on me. Just as I was about to orgasm, he pulled away and said that my vagina is like a mask and that he feels like Bane from Batman. He's been talking in a Bane voice to my vagina for 30 minutes now. I guess sex is over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 529
You deserved it 11 819

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why haven't you closed your legs yet? I feel as if this implies that OP is laying there with her legs open as her boyfriend plays bane with her ****** mask.

Comments

nnnope 26

so tell him to stfu & that you don't like when he does that? and hey, be thankful your boyfriend goes down on you at - we're not all so lucky.

diablodeldragoon 6

show me a man who won't eat out his woman; I'll show you how to end a relationship!

Shower more and you might be so lucky...

My ex never did when we dated cuz he didn't know what to do -.- he never cared to even try, just harassed me into doing stuff for him -.- so yeah, not all of us are so lucky

error404n0tf0und 21

that must of been a bane in the neck

I'm not usually a grammar Nazi, but this one is my pet peeve. It's 'have' not 'of'. You can't use prepositions as verbs dammit.

error404n0tf0und 21

I'm guessing it was supposed to be "an" not "a"

nnnope 26

>not usually a grammar nazi >"one of my pet peeve"

Actually 42, I said "this one is my pet peeve". Please read my comments before you falsely correct them.

RedPillSucks 31

I guess he's assuming you have more than one pet peeve. I agree that this was not worth correcting as your original possible meaning is fine.

"One of my pet peeve" Assuming you have more than one pet peeve, you forgot to add "s" to the end of "peeve", making it plural. Otherwise, you shouldn't have added "one of".

WrongRomance 11

Dear god, she said "THIS ONE IS MY PET PEEVE." That doesn't require peeve to be plural.

79, I never used 'one of'. LEARN TO READ PEOPLE.

nnnope 26

how does one read people? just kidding, though it seems I read your first comment incorrectly, so, whoops.

Wizzlbang 10

maybe you shouldn't let him get baked before you have sex? I'm sorry if he wasn't, but it really sounds like he was.

Or he's just a major mood killer? People do dumb shit sober you know.

MrClean17 15

That's what I was going to say. My girlfriend would kill me if I pulled shit like this

acerima 11

I don't get some of these guys out there. So many women on her talk about their boyfriends doing these type of things. I have a feeling most of these women are dating childish boys.

Either dating young boys or they are also young themselves. I don't know any mature relationship going on like this

Well if you date young or immature you will get this. If you are with a man, you are not posting but laughing at what has been posted. These boys need a lot of help these days. Even when I was immature and young, if I was getting it, I was not stopping to do stupid shit like this or I would never have gotten more. I am still trying to figure out why these girls stay with these idiots.

Laurenlou 24

I think both the OP and her boyfriend are immature. If OP can't tell her boyfriend to stop and just close her legs then she is very immature. If OP's boyfriend knew she wouldn't like that at all but did this anyway, he is very immature. If OP can't laugh at something every now and then, she has a stick up her butt, which is immature. My boyfriend does goofy things in the middle of our make-out sessions but we laugh and move on. My advice to OP is to communicate with her boyfriend about what she likes and what she doesn't like.

sergio199407 3

Do a smegal voice when it's you're turn

JaneDoe1024 6

are there any normal guys left out there or do all you females on these posts only date nerds? I have never had a sexual partner who feels the need to refer to any fictional characters during sexual activity or any other time! Its like wtf are you thinking about right now? do you get off from comic books?

Well, I've had less serious cases of that happen. The cases are when the guy decides to crack jokes & be stupid to annoy me for like a few minutes. Guys have their dumb moments where they just feel like acting stupid.

RedPillSucks 31

Well, there's no FML in talking about how great your guy is in bed, he's always attentive and gives you multiple orgasms.

Know you know what to get him for his birthday!