By Kayt - 03/10/2011 04:38 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend was going down on me for the first time. He stopped just as I was about to orgasm, and asked if I could finish by myself. Apparently he'd come up with a new algorithm for the Rubik's Cube on my desk and wanted to try it out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 479
You deserved it 4 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That damned Rubiks Cube, I've still never solved one.

yamatelle 19

OP, Rubik's Cubes are like penises. The more you play with them the harder they get.

Comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Some men read books, chop wood, go fishing, etc. when they're trying to think but your boyfriend gets his from eating out. I'd say that's a gift! Give him a difficult math problem next time that's near impossible.

RedPillSucks 31

She can write "I ****** the answer to 'fermats last theorem'" right over her pubes. Tell him he has to do it 10 times in a row first.

ColCyclone 17

All he has to do is YouTube it.. I don't think you can YouTube how to get girls to ******. Maybe google..

godbear 5

its called ask jeeves, he knows all, him or chuck norris

NoNotTheFace 8

Rubik's cubes are amazing. There was once I was donating blood and I realized that I finally knew of an algorithm to solve the cube. I ran back home to fix it. Only then did I realize I had left a trail of blood behind me and some gay vampire was following me.. forgot his name though. Ed something..

fthislyfe 22

Ed something is a veggie, It was probably someone else

fthislyfe 22
yamatelle 19

He's mine, bitch! Get your own man. :D

yamatelle 19

Pinkfoxxx I was just joking. I hope you didn't take that too seriously. :)

hannahcorrine 0

It's so hard to solve one! Haha

Rubik's cubes are the worst...let us know if the algorithm worked!

Rubik's cubes are difficult, and if that's when he has a brainwave, that's when he has a brainwave. :P However, I can imagine it's frustrating, just hope it's a one time thing and forget about it. Or, you know, wait for him to have finished with his algorithm and then get back to business.

I don't understand why you're being thumbed down, Cinn…?

I wish I really knew, laden_swallow. But I think it's because I'm "uncool" or "unfunny".

Smart guy, rubix cubes are really difficult to solve if you don't copy someone else's algorithm

That dude needs to get his priorities straight.