By Faaccckkk - 25/03/2013 14:48 - United States

Today, my boyfriend tried to whimsically serenade me by throwing rocks at my apartment window and singing. He got the wrong window. Another guy answered, and now he thinks I'm cheating on him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 964
You deserved it 3 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

klovemachine 24

is your boyfriend that stupid? :-(

Comments

trellz17 19

It seems he has no common sense. But at least his heart was in the right place

Wow that started out funny but ended badly. FYL

josh7279 7

He's your boyfriend yet he can't figure out where you live?

RedPillSucks 31

He was probably at some back alley to her apartment and didn't recognize which was hers. Not all apartments have the door and the windows on the same wall.

CharresBarkrey 15

Reminds me of Friends where Joey was looking for the hot girl in the building across from his, but he kept counting windows wrong and kept ending up at Ross's place.

Sounds like he should've been asking the "Where art thou"'s not the other way around, huh Juliet? Doesn't matter, anyway. We all know how this story ends.

kbrawley1 12

"where are thou" Or whatever the line was, actually means "why are you"

53, The phrase is "Where art thou?" which means "Where are you?" Don't half ass things.

it means why are you she says wherefore art thou romeo as in why did I have to fall for Romeo who is from a rival family and she can't love. learn your Shakespeare and come back :)

Throwing rocks at your girlfriend's window is usually a bad idea outside of movies.

I think a nice phone call while standing outside OP's window would have worked better. OP's BF: "Look outside, babe." OP *looks outside window*: "You're here!!!" Easier & effective.

OP- This tells you that not all the rocks around are the ones your not so bright BF threw at your neighbor's window- a significant number of them seem to be rolling around inside his dim-bulb noggin! Good luck with this one, you're gonna need it!

TwoOneFive 11

He should have just called you

mokielove 10

Lmao wow I really don't know what to say. if u talked to him and he still don't believe you. well fyl

If he continues on with it after you explain it to him that's a massive red flag. I wouldn't want to live my life with someone that didn't trust me.

perdix 29

Forget the old-timey bullshit. Just put "In a relationship" on your Facebook page and end it!