By Stars - 04/08/2009 16:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend took me on a surprise date night down a dirt road to a field in the middle of nowhere. He packed some blankets, a bottle of wine, and some condoms. He didn't know the dirt road was actually a driveway until all of our clothes were off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 779
You deserved it 13 421

lilwhitey tells us more.

lilwhitey 0

We have been together for over 9 months, and it was actually a very romantic date. He is one of the best guys I have ever met, and I couldn't be a luckier girl!

Top comments

Hopefully you didn't get caught. No, wait, I hope you did.

"We made love and then suddenly it was like the bright light at the end of the tunnel and I knew-" "That's so romantic!" "No, it was a truck."

Comments

This sounds like it could've been a horror movie in the making

americayay 0

you deserve it for being taken to do it in a car with a bottle of wine and some condoms and finding it romantic.

haha thats pretty funny.. i guess it must be easy for the average cityslicker to confuse laneways and roads.. lucky ya never got shot up

tirtlezaeg 0

you wouldnt believe how long some peoples driveways are....=P

EFFyourlifecait 0

THAT HAPPENED TO ME ONCE!!!! except, not all the cute little other stuff, like the wine, and blankets. we were just kind of walking down it, and then started having sex. then a car come.

Anyone who says he's stupid for not knowing has clearly never seen the midwest: tons of farmland, dirt roads, long dirt driveways of houses set way back in fields...

zilkon 0

haha if you can find it there is a version from the bf's side of the story or this is just someone who read that and decided to post this from the gf' side... Either way it's pretty funny.

Thouvination 0

haha, nice, bet it happened around zoar, no?

Cupcake10 0

Bahahahaha! I love #4's comment. But imagine the surprise of anyone who pulls into their driveway, omg! They'd be like, "what the ******* ****!!" And then the dumb ass looks you guys would have on your face. Hahaha! *Falls out of chair*