By Anonymous - 26/10/2013 00:49 - United States - Adrian

Today, my boyfriend told me how jealous he gets when I "hang out" with Dylan. Dylan is the 5-year-old boy whom I babysit every day. My boyfriend wants me to stop, because apparently Dylan cockblocks him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 255
You deserved it 5 352

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Dylan, you better stop messing with my girl or I'll beat the shit out of you!" "Oooohhh, you said a bad word!"

What an idiot. He's clearly got some issues.

Comments

I'm pretty sure he just cockblocked himself with how ridiculous he's being.

saraitkddh 47

stupidity has no limits...you can do better OP

UnluckyGenius 21

This seems out of a romantic comedy. Evil genius five year old. Boyfriend's the only one who sees his true evil. Girlfriend doesn't notice the evil plans set in motion. Buuuut anyway, he sounds like a jackass. Any male who complains about "cockblocking" is a primitive man indeed.

leogachi 15

When you see this movie coming to theaters next year, you'll know where they got the idea.

UnluckyGenius 21

Not sure if crediting OP for living it and posting it. Or me for coming up with this situation.

leogachi 15

Lol, you for the idea. Sorry about the ambiguity.

Rooo poor little sweet... Fortunately it's just a 5-y-old rival baby boy ! :)

You can't have sex with your boyfriend while babysitting Dylan (no, really, you can't), so, technically, Dylan is cockblocking him. If Dylan gets more quality time with you than your boyfriend does, I can understand where his jealousy against a five-year-old comes from.

leogachi 15

So if your boyfriend wanted to have more sex with you, you would quit your job, right?

Um...I imagine babysitting a five year old is a lot less time per week than a full time job. How is this boy going to cope when he grows up (in age, I doubt his maturity will increase) and his girlfriend spends 40 hours a week away from him? And maybe spends some time with friends after work? Is he then entitled to be jealous of every single one of her colleagues and associates, and see her working or just generally doing things without him as a "technical" cockblock? Is anything that prevents a male having sex with his partner "technically cockblocking"? God forbid a woman shouldn't available for sex every minute of the day.

OP's boyfriend is not complaining about lack of quality time - that could be understandable, since OP says she's babysitting everyday. I assume she's doing that in the afternoons/evenings, and the chances are she goes to school/lectures/whatever in the mornings, because typically babysitting is a job that is done by teenagers/students. So, yeah, OP's boyfriend has the right to miss OP. But, as I said, he's not complaining about lack of quality time, which I understand as, generally, time spend in a nice way with your SO, be it watching TV series, cuddling or parachuting. He's complaining that he's getting ****-blocked by a 5 year old. Come on.

"…watching TV series, cuddling or parachuting." Well, that escalated quickly.

Hey, whatever works for the couple, right? ;)

Shandra78 9

And you say Dylan is the five year old? Sit the two of them down to play video games together, it'll keep both of the kids out of your hair for a while.

The real question is... How old is your boyfriend, really?

That's what OP failed to mention. He's 4. He has every right to be jealous of the older alpha male Dylan.

So much for honesty is the most important thing in a relationship :/ We men can sometimes get jealous about the smallest things. But in the end it just shows how much we love you and how afraid we are to lose you. And yes we got some issues

Oooh! Someone's asking for a spanking!