By Anonymous - 06/11/2009 06:06 - United States

Today, my boyfriend told his best friend to text my sister telling her to tell me that he was breaking up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 828
You deserved it 2 986

Same thing different taste

Comments

perdix 29

Tell that little limpdick that you refuse his breakup and he has to buy you flowers and chocolates, and he has to hold the camera while you get it on with a real man. I'm sure you have the balls to tell him that directly without going through the chain of proxies.

You are an idiot. OP is a girl thus no balls you stupid little bitch.

What a little pussy. You know what, it's probably a good thing you guys broke up. Why would you wanna deal with a little baby your whole life.

he is a douche. honestly how low is that. its pathetic. your better off!

Ayostephdizza16 0

he would have gotten cursed out

You should rephrase that and post to www.mylifeiscool.com: "Today my boyfriend made it clear to me that he is a lowlife and a coward. Good riddance!"

I know why he did it that way, obviously the OP is hard to talk to. Work on opening better lines of communications in your furture relationships, and try to listen once in a while (that means stop talking, i know, its hard)!

EricJ 3

Talk to him to make sure he really wants to break up. This could be a misunderstanding or a deception.