By Anonymous - 09/01/2012 02:41 - United States

Today, my boyfriend texted me saying he had left a surprise on my driveway. Thinking it was something special, I went outside to look. It was a little bag of mayonnaise packets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 097
You deserved it 3 950

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do you have a dog? They're pretty good at leaving surprises on driveways also.

Comments

DalPozzo13 10
jerseyboy732 16

Now all you need is some tuna!

ryukk_fml 3

*redneck voice* -Mayonnaise some good surprises!!

desireev 17

I resent that!! I have what you'd call a "Redneck" voice and we most certainly do NOT say shit like that! The accent you're trying to imitate is what they call "Cajun".. To someone from anywhere else but the South, it sounds like mumbo-jumbo.. But we understand it just fine..

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

71- I'm from California and I don't think the Cajun accent sounds like mumbo jumbo... Now I want to watch Swamp People.

desireev 17

I love that show!! I love all the shows like that with the gator huntin' and shrimpin' and cookin'!! I love 'em all!! :)

Was it Kepi mayo? If it was I'd quit complaining, otherwise put the mayo on his car seat!

ninjuh_wingman 29

Least it wasnt a flaming bag of dog shit.

kateheartswaffle 0

That would've made me love him even more. The little weirdo.

kickuwithmyfist 1

You should go take a dump in he's driveway and tell him "I have a surprise for you too"

I think that's kind of awesome, actually. At least he was thinking of you.. And you can think of him next time you make yourself a sandwich.

or make him a sandwich. he gave you some mayo. he deserves a sandwich :D

06rubiandrea_fml 5

Why would he do that in the first place???

Simple. Because her boyfriend is awesome! :D

06rubiandrea_fml 5

Of course! He's a real genious!!

scarpicide 5

Hmm a homeless man must have wandered by and eaten the burger inside. But obviously he didn't care for the mayo.