By anonymous - 25/10/2010 21:02 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend suggested we imagine each other as someone else when we had sex. I imagined he was Tom Cruise. He imagined I was my best friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 905
You deserved it 8 838

Same thing different taste

Comments

anarayne95 0

id be wondering if he was cheating on you lol

conanismyidol 6

YDI for picturing Tom Cruise. Ick!

kels_409 0

So is he still your bf? He actually told you he imagined your friend? Haha what a jerk.

Fortuitous 0

God, your boyfriend is an idiot. I mean, cheaters are already idiots, but the fact that he told you he was going to (or already has) cheat(ed) on you with your best friend is disturbing. Oh, and, how does he know what she looks like naked?

He imagined her with Pamela Anderson's boobs and Jessica Alba's butt.

Fortuitous 0

Ah ha! I see. Well, then, who is the face? Wait, if they were having sex then it probably didn't matter that much, but I'd still like to get an opinion on this.

Either he's seen the friend and liked the face, or paper-bagged the "person".

DonJuan_13 0

that's what we call a two bagger...lol

twinny_sc 13

That's horrible. Tom Cruise is not good looking.

MissErikaHart 0

u should tell ur bf that u have always pretended he was somebody else.

Mm.. yeah. Good thing to say to anyone. Because, you know, they'll just love that... I can't see any problems arising! Being a total dick isn't the answer to (or solution for) everything.

RedPillSucks 31

But it always seems to be the question to everything, as in... her *What are you, a total dick?!* him *...well, no. Sometimes I'm a half-assed dick*

I would be imagining you MissErika, you hot!!!

jrgr 6

lol he might come back with the same thing too!

So? You told him to imagine you as someone else Be happy he didn't say your mother or someone worse like Rosie Odonnell haha

actually, HE wanted them to imagine someone else... which should have been your first clue he's a d-bag. I'm seriously doubting his ability to remain monogamous.

Yes. He must be young. One learns as one grows older that there is not always a reason for 100% honesty when speaking to a partner. It's ok that he thinks her bf is hot. He's not dead! It's not ok to actually tell his girl that.

gusgus36 5

ew I'd be so mad... can't believe he'd tell you he was imagining you as your friend

be thankful it wasn't the other way around ehh? ^_^