By KBL3 - 11/08/2010 09:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend started talking to my breasts in public. As if that wasn't bad enough, he then started to jiggle them in his hands. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 214
You deserved it 14 971

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Women don't have a choice when a man jiggles their breasts? What strange and perfect world do you live in?

Comments

Everyone take notes. THAT is how you act classy in public. I think at that point you should have politely said 'sir, kindly remove you hands from my bosoms, lest I be required to contact the nearest constabulary and have you arrest upon the charge of douchebaggery'.

newmxr 0

lol ydi fer havin nice boobs lol

YDI for not being happy with the situation. YDI for not having fun with it. Also, pics/vids or it didn't happen!

RedPillSucks 31

The rest of the FML occurs when he names them and carries on a conversation without you.. him: *hey lefty, how come you're so much smaller than loosie over there. Aren't you twins?* lefty: *Nah. loosie just has more hair on account of the wig.* loosie: *Nuh uh!!! this is my hair, I paid for it myself* her: *WTF, stop touching me!!! And I shaved my **** this morning!!!!*

imright24 0

All these women complaining about how immature their boyfriend is. They were AT LEAST that immature when you started dating them. YDI.

CAbullet_Caitlin 0

and you didn't do anything about it? lol YDI my friend.