By HRomero - 17/10/2016 13:17 - United States - New York

Today, my boyfriend said I didn't give him enough attention because of my busy work life. So… he got me fired. Looks like my calendar is clear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 459
You deserved it 1 335

HRomero tells us more.

Hello all. OP here. First of all thanks everyone for your kind words. I am single and it's gonna stay like that for a while. There were a few signs that he was a little crazy, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Even now that we aren't together, he continues to be crazy. He even put my phone number on social media. So the only option I had was to get rid of ALL social media. The good thing is, I've been catching up on some sleep now that I'm jobless, but I won't be jobless forever. Word of advice...if you get this gut feeling your significant other is crazy..run cause you might lose your job. Take care y'all.

Top comments

mermaidkeels 26

Tell him you're too busy looking for a job to spend time with him. If he is still your boyfriend, that is.

He's so clingy, Velcro would tell him to loosen up.

Comments

He found himself a girl with a good work ethic! He should of done anything and everything to hold onto that!!!

Should've or should have is correct; "should of" is incorrect... fyi.

Shay_Shay97 23

So let me guess, he's probably also your ex now as well?

Warning signs. So many warning signs. He got you fired so you could spend time with him? Sounds abusive.

Sounds like the kind of person you hear stories about. The ones who lock their partner inside the house with no way of communicating with the outside world, just so that they can't leave them. Scary stuff. It's a good thing she got away from that before things got worse.

dubby21 19

I'm sorry you had an insecure partner OP. Best of luck in finding a new job soon!

LAURA_EL_JUICE 6

I feel if parameters are given this could shed some light on the situation. How many hours a week do you work? How many times a week do you guys interact on? Is this only digital interaction or is there a face to face component.

Dump him. Behavior like this should never be encouraged. Find yourself a new job. Stay independent.

Goblin182 26

Holy crap how freaking needy can someone be?

Show him some attention!! Kick his a$$, kick him out, beg for your job back. You don't need the DRAMA!!!