By Anonymous - 03/04/2018 05:00

Today, my boyfriend put chili powder on our loo roll as a "harmless" prank. He forgot women use loo roll to wipe the sensitive parts of their bodies. I have itchy weeping sores inside my vagina and am considering sticking an ice cube up there to stop the burning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 562
You deserved it 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

boopingsnoot 24

1. Go to the ER / A&E and get help. 2. Plain, unsweetened yogurt can help. So can ice, and probably Vagisil. 3. No sex for dumbass boyfriend. No bj, no touchy-feely, until a heartfelt apology.

Lobby_Bee 17

Oh, he knows. Nobody can be that dumb.

Comments

AzrielB 8

say you forgive him and give him a chilli powder hj

That is not a harmless prank. What would one generally use toilet paper for that wouldn't be awful with added chili powder?

That's why OP put the word in quotation marks.

Your boyfriend is a jerk.I can only hope he needs to use the paper the next time he goes and ends up with sores inside his butt.

onceuponatime456 16

He forgot nothing and you would be advised to get rid of the asshole before he really hurts you!

At first I thought this was yet another moron who doesn't know the difference between their ****** and their vulva, but based on the "sticking ice cubes up there" part I figure no, she really did somehow use the peppered TP in her ******. I'm so confused. TP basically just slides over the outer surface of the labia majora, it shouldn't be touching the inner vulva much at all let alone the ******. Was she stuffing TP inside because she was out of tampons? As someone who has gone 42y without sticking TP up my bag, I am utterly confused about what happened. Anyway, whatever she was up to in that loo, she had every right to do it safely. We shouldn't have to fear that things in our own home have been sabotaged by our loved ones. BF is one heartless piece of shit.

(Autocorrect changed vag to bag, oops)

"TP basically just slides over the outer surface of the labia majora" Um no, it doesn't. Maybe for you.

Someone said the loose powder might have gotten in there also some people do wipe a bit deeper especially if there is like discharge. It happens no need for judgement either way.

Someone said the loose powder might have gotten in there also some people do wipe a bit deeper especially if there is like discharge. It happens no need for judgement either way.

Someone said the loose powder might have gotten in there also some people do wipe a bit deeper especially if there is like discharge. It happens no need for judgement either way.

AutumnMarie3639 18

isn't chili powder red and toilet paper white? how did you not notice it?

I know they sell different colors of TP in France (I've seen pink, orange, and purple at least) so maybe it's the same in the UK. They might also have a dim lights in their bathroom.

He "forgot"? You should consider forgetting forging any kind of meaningful life with that boy. Or ask him to put the same stuff inside his penis. See how he likes it.

Make him look at the sores until he starts crying. Also no sex until the sores heal and then add a month to that.