By BooBabe - 04/06/2012 23:50 - United States - Denver

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend proposed to me in a restaurant in front of a lot of people. Once I said yes, some guy yelled out, "SEX. SEX. SEX." My boyfriend yelled back, "LATER!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 996
You deserved it 6 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A beautiful and moving story to tell the kids when they're older. :') Congrats on the future wedding, OP.

Comments

TheElderTROLLZ 15

He's telling the truth, right?

At least he didn't start taking his pants off when the guy said that.

cheetahbaby96 8
curlyfry33 8
jrobledo117 2

Well to be fair you guys are probably going to have sex. You know that happy engagement sex.....

1. Congrats 2. It's time to build your sense of humor muscle. You're definitely going to need it. A sense of humor is an absolute necessity in dealing with guys in relationships. They always ruin romantic moments. You just have to run with it and chuckle. This is a LIFE SKILL. Later on, when he's doing you dirty, you can stare at your pretty little ring and pray that in your future, Candice won't wonder about your marital status. Or that you won't lose your mind and egg your own house after your child refuses to do chores, while your husband immaturely takes the bathroom after you shower when your son urgently needs to pee. However, I am sure that in the near future, the fire alarms will applaud you (either because you can't cook or because you're handling so many things) for your oftentimes thankless efforts at handling all the roles for being a woman-mother, lover, maid, therapist, provider, cook, babysitter, life coach, tutor, chauffeur. At least at the very end, your sense of humor will get through it all. So don't over think that little comment during the proposal. If you think it's too much and he ruined the moment, you should join a convent because it is just the beginning. It is a preview of your future life.

I love how I made this so long I can't even edit it. Note to self: less words.

PInK_ExCiTeD 7

Did anyone else just read 1 & 2 or was it just me? And sorry broccoli is not you is me I get bored really easily -.- especially if it involves long paragraphs...

You should have yelled back "PERIODS" just to see his face... ^^°